San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid

Go down 
+14
xenubarb
dnb
TVwheels
FawkesayFawkes
Daft
ANONdur
anonsoldier
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
For_the_People
Zen
scarletbanner
RandomFaceInCrowd
Roflcptr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:46 am

...THIS is what should have happened
TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 DaftRickRoll
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:48 am

no i did not recover my keys...

or the hundreds of UNPUBLISHED songs worth thousands of dollars that members of high standing BROADWAY performers / music directors / managers asked me to scan into an 8g flash drive and mail to them.. that was attached to my key...

i was mailing it the next day.

$400 for a key...

$80 for the flash drive....

$250 they already payed me (which went into the 24 hour raid... via food / party van. gas etc.)

so... my raid cost me approx.

$730, dual sunburned shoulders.... and a fucking facefag by the SDPD even though we requested to be anywhere BUT THERE for it...

everything else.... priceless.

we need more marches through downtown at night

the womenz love it, Very Happy

esp. this table of 4 women aged 19-60...

they really loved me backing onto the ground and air humping in pj's and a wife beater...

got lots of picture requests from the public... and we handed out SO MANY FUCKING FLyer's its not funny...

even though i had an EPIC FAL BEYOND a reasonable doubt....

epic win for anonymous all through the night.

we outsmarted the $cilons and i followed their chain smoking gang with music to the other side of the org to where the public parking was WITH MUSIC.... at 3:00 am... and had rofl stand there as i went back around to the other side where they started funneling through...

there's SO much to list that happened... and for everything that happend...

SOLDIER.... we will miss you!!!!!

EPIC WIN....

<3 towards the worlds longest anonymous raid.

FTP

ps. arranging raids is fucking fun, :O
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:58 am

plus... due to my dancing.... i need new sandals now...

they were torn up, Sad
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:01 am

Some blonde chick took a picture of me raving and took another one posing with me.

She smelled of gummy bears and vodka.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:52 am

For the record there were three (3) people that didn't really want to listen to that song again. And I think scarlet's comment about prior listening of that song may shed light onto why I particularly didn't want to listen to it.

Eat dicks.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:34 am

ANONdur wrote:
For the record there were three (3) people that didn't really want to listen to that song again. And I think scarlet's comment about prior listening of that song may shed light onto why I particularly didn't want to listen to it.

Eat dicks.

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 1201910102689
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:18 pm

At this point I am wondering, who reported a robbery?

And if the call came from a cult member, PD should drop the hammer on them.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 12:20 pm

Well, you scanned it all in right? Do you have the originals somewhere? Or maybe I should just STFU.

Augh, we must agree on playlists, Anon must no fight over the selection of music and it must be pre-approved by david
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:29 pm

Anon Char wrote:
Well, you scanned it all in right? Do you have the originals somewhere? Or maybe I should just STFU.

Augh, we must agree on playlists, Anon must no fight over the selection of music and it must be pre-approved by david
That or moar stereos, spread out some to hit multiple corners.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm

One thing we realized this time around. They like to gather in the back of the org COMPLETELY VISIBLE to the road behind it (third?) by the 5 star parking lot. Number permitting we should gather there too. Split our numbers between both for SURROUND SOUND status.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:53 pm

ANONdur wrote:
One thing we realized this time around. They like to gather in the back of the org COMPLETELY VISIBLE to the road behind it (third?) by the 5 star parking lot. Number permitting we should gather there too. Split our numbers between both for SURROUND SOUND status.
Yes!

Anyone have any pictures yet?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm late to getting back to /i/ as usual, but i'll try to make up for it with a wall of text post talking about a lot of different things.

FawkesayFawkes wrote:
They cornered anon after anon stated that anon's rage was first sparked by the Tom Cruise video being pulled off the internet due to copyright infringement. They said, well how is that wrong? They have copyrighted material, why is it wrong to remove something that they own?

Anon said something about the book of dianetics actually referring to not owning copyrighted material concerning the cult, but didn't have the exact quote so they didn't think he knew what he was talking about.

And I don't think they would have liked the arguement, "They are fucking around in our internet, fuck that." if Anon had used it haha. Nevertheless the information of the protest was put out there, the fact that Mikey tore down another debate is no surprise. It's what he does best so all kudoz to anon for the plug, see you guys later tonight!
TL;DR: Stay away from copyright issues and go after first amendment violations and censorship. Most people don't give a shit about copyrights.

Personally I'm anti-copyright to a point. Copyrights are greatly being abused and federal law has been changed MANY MANY times regarding copyrights to the favor of giant corporations and to raping of the rights of a consumer (you probably all know a lot about this subject so i won't go into beyond that), but that being said, i don't find it a very good argument to promote our cause. When you start talking to random people, you'll find that most people just don't give a fuck about it and don't think that it effects them too much. So after i say we aren't protesting their beliefs and just their behavior, i explain how we got into this and how this all came about by saying

"$cientology sued youtube to have the video removed, which they have the right to do since they own the copyright to the video, but they also sued youtube to remove our comments about how crazy Tom Cruise is and our criticisms of $cientology. They had my comment on youtube that said "Xenu just wants a hug Tom Cruise" ripped off the internet and replaced with "Removed due to copyright claim of Church of $cientology international." My Freedom of speach was taking away from me and that's why i'm out here today! Their action violates our first ammendment , our freedom of speech, and our constitutional rights, which really pissed us off. All of us got together on the internet and said this isn't right and started researching $cienology a little bit and found out that they do this to everyone that criticizes $cientology because they are the only "religion" that owns the copyrights to every word of their doctrine and they sue anyone that criticizes them because of this. That's how a cult like this has been around since 1954. They censor or harass anyone that says anything bad about $cientology so very few know what Co$ is really about."

Then i go and talk about how this has been happening forever and i move into Fair Game. I start off with Mark Bunker; if xenubarb is near me I'll point to her and tell her story. I'll then move on to Lisa Mcpherson and how $cientology hurts their own members, but i'll make it a point to include that they sued the city appointed corninor that had nothing to do with $cientolgoy and was just doing his job. Then Shawn Lonesdale's "suicide". If the person is still around I'll talk about the Jewish couple that is suing the government because $cientology has an 80% tax deduction for "Religious learning" that NO OTHER RELIGION GETS and i'll talk about how this came to be with the suing of the IRS and operation Snow White and that the FBI had enough evidence to get a warrant to raid 5 churchs of $cientolgoy and found THEIR OWN PAPPER WORK in $cientology's file cabinets. Also, 23 (i think that's the number) top Ranking $cientologists went to jail for treason. Sometimes, although rarely i must admit, I'll throw in Operation: Freak Out. The problem with Operation: Freak Out is that it's a really long story and it's really hard to set it up right. If you tell it wrong, it sounds too unrealistic to believe and makes you sounds like a conspiracy nut. I'll only throw it in if the person i'm talking to is REALLY into what i'm telling them and seems to have a lot of free time to listen to long stories.

In addition to all of the above i ALWAYS have a press packet on me with primary sources like government dox, the Xenu story in L Ron's hand writing, the price list for classes in $cientology, and the coroner's report /w photos from Lisa McPherson. Some people demand proof and anonymous delivers.

As for the music, I don't really have a moral problem with anything expect songs with a lot of cursing. It drives people away instead of making them curious as to why a bunch of people are dancing to wacky music. However, i would prefer that anti lulz music that you can't dance to or is irritating not be played. McRoll, while hilairous, is hard to dance to and i hate the "Developers" song because it gets old fast. I don't have a problem with Little Girls at all, but in keeping with the "herd of cat's" mentality i don't think it's our right to decide what gets played. It's which ever one of us faggots that brought the music's choice. If you don't like their choice in music, separate yourself from them after calling them a fucking faggot for liking different music than you.

And as for the almost arrests, my opinion depends on how it happened. Either the $cilions called the cops and reported a fake robbery or knife threat or whatever it was, OR The $cilions called the cops complaining about weirdos in masks and the cops just tried to put 1/0 and 2 together to try to get 4 and thought "Masks? Orly? there was a masked robbery earlier. I'll be right there." In either scenario i don't blame the cops. In all honesty, i would rather cops treat all potential threats seriously, but i am a little upset that every police officer that deals with our target area hasn't already been informed about us. You'd think with $cientology calling the cops every 5min that we'd be fairly well known....

If the $cilions did make a fake report i would very much like to know. Anyone with police conacts able to get to the truth of the matter?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 pm

I have over 3000 songs on my iPod (definitely over 9000 minutes) and I wasn't even playing the bulk of it cause it's a lot of rock. Not the right kinds of rock either, post-hardcore, some punk, and a lot of audioslave and rage. I was mostly playing dancy stuff (all shot down) and popular stuff (shot down too omg) and some random songs sprinkled here and there for enjoyment (shot down wtf?).

There seemed to be this expectation from a few faggots that we would be playing the same songs over and over again. 80 minutes of music cannot repeat for 24 hours...

Regardless, I was only playing my music cause it was my iPod plugged in, and hadn't really a problem with anybody's songs (except for Little Girls cause of last friday and just being tired of that song)

Now onto writing a whole report...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Dur, your music was acceptable because it was music, slightly dancy, etc. I just lost it because 3 Davids were calling each other names just because something they didn't like something that was playing.

Sorry for becoming postal. It wasn't my intention.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Damn. Why are most of the raids I miss the ones ware the doors weren't blocked? Did they eventually come out and put of the signs?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 pm

So now that I have both the time in the day to sit down for extended periods of time on the computer and the energy to write something lengthy out I will tell you all a story. A story full of lulz and glory.

FTP, ROFLCPTR and I met up the night before the raid to make sure we had any stray materials. We bought some radios and watched Get Smart (to get pumped up for this and for Spy vs Sci) and at about 5am we headed down to the org to park the car. We hung out down there for a while and at 5:50 or something headed back to get the uhaul rented. We called the mikey show on our way there but the phone guy told us someone was already calling for that. We thought we had been shut down, but no. P1 Anonymous plugged our shit. We tried to help anonymous make his case but our call got split.

Anyway, we headed back down to meet up with Rofl with our van. The poor thing was stuck there watching a few scilons arrive. We headed down to the fountain to meet up with anyone who was showing at 8:30, our secret time, but nobody was there and so promptly at 9:55 we marched up 4th avenue to the org. Three brave anons showing up to ruin their day.

Nothing special happened for a long time. A whole lot of dancing and my camera was still up. At some point anonsoldier and DaftAnon showed up to back us up, and it was a good thing too cause...

THE POLICE ARRIVED.

As I crossed the road with a couple drinks I saw a police car approach us. I figured it was about time the scientologists called someone but I was headed back to the front of the org anyway. No point in looking suspicious by making everybody drop what they're doing. I'd rather they see us going about our business. Suddenly the siren lights turned on (don't remember hearing the actual siren) and I knew something was up. I yelled at everybody to stop and they all gathered around and the cops came out and had us all stand against the car. I'll paste the rest of the prior report here:

Quote :
Suddenly their sirens turned on, and as I saw that I did tell them all to quiet down. It's important to note the very different tone this had SINCE THE BEGINNING. As soon as the cops came out she took the drinks from me and told me to stand aside her vehicle. The other cop in the car and a motorcycle cop who I don't know when arrived did similarly with every anon there. She asked me if I had a police radio, and I told her about the two radios FTP brought and the two Roflcopter bought that day. I was completely upfront about it all, and was cooperative. She felt around my pants for anything and then, yes, asked us all to demask, took our information and took photos against the white border against the scientology building. FTP and Soldier were cuffed until one of the officers realized there was no reason anymore.

What apparently happened was that there was a robbery perpetrated by a hispanic male with a scream mask and a knife. They saw a hispanic male with a mask walking across the street in broad daylight (presumably soon after the robbery) and stopped me, thinking they had found the guy. Then there were more. They had no idea about out cuase (Even asking us about why we cared, why we were there). For that reason as well, it seems, they were completely unaffected by the mention of fair game.

Some time later another cop came by and seemed to have a different outlook. She mentioned a police officer we had talked to in a previous day and I think she WAS aware of the situation. I believe she was the officer called by the scientologists, briefed on what we do or something.

There was a lot of talk about Scientology "stepping up their game" but the only example of that was their new signs.

The cops asked us to take our masks off, took our information, and had us stand against a wall to take pictures of us. Oh well. During the police intervention they did get their usual signs up.

Shortly after EpicFawkesGuy arrived to provide camera backup.
At some point (around noon) we decided to head down to Horton to meet up with anybody that was showing up midday and that failed. Nobody came up and we were a bit nervous about leaving for so long. We made our way back to the org (not sure exactly what time) and continued our havoc. RandomFace arrived soon after and then Zen, Karn, and General. With our increased numbers we wrapped the WoG bus, moving it to RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ORG when it was necessary to tape the banner to the right side (We didn't want to stand on the street).

We also got a visit from Scarlet who not only provided us with his mobile music unit, but enough batteries to power the other we already had plugged into the uhaul. We were headed straight for win. At this point a man came around taking pictures of us with a pretty neat camera. Naturally we all posed for him only to later find out he walked into the org. Oops. Oh well, what does he have... anons being friendly?

We parked it in front of the org and that's when the fun started. We were already strong and so we split up for extra lulz. Rofl took one of the walkies down to Horton and I kept another. We consisted of Zen, Karn, General, and Random. We saw this guy wearing a purple shirt holding a huge video camera pointed right at us. I thought it was weird but didn't point it out to anyone cause I didn't think it was necessary to have that on video. Like I said, I don't want to look suspicious to anyone. We are out having fun LEGALLY. Why make people think we have something to hide? Eventually he made his way to our van and started taping it and the CoS logo. Karn expressed his unease with his being close to the van with open windows and unlocked doors. He later came back and told me that he was spreading a bit of misinformation to the people around him (They have the right to protest, but not to harass) so I felt it was pretty certain that if he wasn't scilon he at least wasn't FOR us. I let everybody know to not say much if the camera was close and to just be happy, dance, flyer. No yelling. I made my way to the horton crew and noticed he followed me. Some random people on break asked me a bunch of questions about us and I happily answered them as he was hanging around a bit behind me. Then he proceeded to talk to them. Big surprise. I told Rofl the situation and then the horton crew and at some point we made our way back to the org. United we stand. Apparently the guy was asking people to identify themselves or something and they had none of it. Good job, anons.

My name is anonymous, what's yours?

Anyway, slowly we started to shed a few people, scarlet was definitely gone by then, and zen, karn and general made their way out a bit later. Soldier had left and came back with pizza that we all ate before they left. We proceeded to have some more fun and then, once Barb and another woman whose name I didn't catch joined us, we headed back down to Horton again. After some RC car lulz on our way back up to the org (only so much we can do and spreeeeeead out) we encountered ath and kone which lifted our moral. We stood around for a while and then we heard it. Rick Astley coming around the corner and ANONAGI ARRIVED. It is so funny how everybody cheers when he arrives, but he came and gave his support and hung out for a while. At 8:30 we marched out of there and wandered around downtown flyering and dancing and having ourselves lots of laughs and fun. Until FTP lost his car keys. Then we split up so barb could find her ride, FTP his keys, and the rest of us could head back to the org. Lots of splitting up was done with different groups doing different things after that, and at some point we all were playing a board game outside of the org... until the cake came. A grand master of cakes, full of oreos and cockroaches. We were reenergized and went at it for hours longer. We surprised a group of scilons that had thought they were safe behind the org next to the parking lot trash cans (Trash where trash belongs). We moved the van to the parking lot behind the org (the 5 star one). We were all exhausted and since FTP had to have his car towed elsewhere we were without a ride for a few people, so we did break up a little early at about 5am. 20 hour raid is still long.

I am not sure what happened on saturday, so I'll let someone else fill in.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am

Allright Allright fine ill do my extremely long, extensive, and detailed report on the raid. read it all. it will be long. but it will pretty much say everything that happened FROM MY STANDPOINT.

Well, after being up all day thursday, i got off of work at 9pm thursday night, and quickly got ready as FTP and anonDUR was on their way to pick me up to prepare for the day ahead. thankfully i found my backup ipod nano, and loaded songs on it and charged it during the day, so i got everything ready and by 10ish ftp and dur arrived and we were off after my mom was bawwing about religion and crap.

We first headded to mira mesa and got free tix (thanks to FTP's woman) to Get Smart, and that movie was amazing. go see it for Spi vs Sci, will pump yo up. Afterwards, we went to the 24 hour wal-mart and had some fun at 2-3 in the morning, purchacing sum food, some walkie-talkies, and headsets which didnt work so we returned them. outside, we tested ranges on the walkie talkies, while the female walmart security drove around shitting brix like we were bombing the place. We headded to a AMPM and got some sugar/coffee to keep us awake. We eventually left, FTP and i were in his car, and anondur alone in his, we made a spectacle going down to sandiego on the freeway, me sticking half my body out the window, and screaming to anondur, and much lulz were had with walkie talkies.

We first went to Ralphs and bought a styrofoam cooler which was never used, lol. then we got down to the org, and just began to chill for awhile across the street from the org. A little time passed, and FTP and anondur left me alone with his car, listening to the mikey show and i watched the Org for any signs of movement, and had a camera to document. To note: really no action happened at the org in the early morning up until the time we began to protest.

Eventually, after drinking a shitload of soda from the movie, an icee, and a dbl shot of starbux, i needed to PISS. i walked all the way to horton which to my dismay had their restrooms closed, so i went to starbux, thinking they had a bathroom, which they didnt, and i bought another coffee so it didnt look like i was an idiot walking into a starbux, stupid idea. I headded back to the car still having to pee drinkin starbux, and i hear on the Mikey show FTP on the air, he got the time out and the info, but the guys at the show were like OHMYGOSH ITS FUN FRIDAY HES NOT TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING FUN WE DONT WANNA GO INTO SHIT ITS NOT HAPPY OMIGOSH WERE HANGING UP ON YOU BAI. it was bout 7:15ish by this time, and i needed to piss

i eventually walked all the way to Ralphs, to pee, then back when i heard that they got the van, and changed to get ready, so i headded down to Horton and went to the bathroom there at like 8:20ish, and got dressed, and met dur and FTP at the fountain. Nobody showed up, i started up the lulz, and we marched on the street behind the org. we got up to the org, dur recorded us from the end of the street as FTP and i went around the main way we usually go to the front of the building and we began the lulz and dancing.

Lady at the desk went immediately to the phone to shit brix, and eventually just got posters posted around their windows, but we could still see in. eventually DaftAnon and AnonSoldier showed up and we had some more fun, and i decided to head over to the van to get a drink, as i began to head back, i see police in front of the org, and another pulling up, i begin crossing the street, and decided ok well their lights are on, i removed the mask and went to the closest officer, and asked him if there was any problems, or if we were doing anything illegal, and he said 'Yeah, you can join in put your hands on the vehicle where i can see them' heart pounding, i went ahead and keeping in mind anonagis suggestions that we always comply with the police and be as nice as we can, complied. i saw the rest of the group, facing away from the org being handled by another officer and a female officer. FTP and Soldier handcuffed, dur and daft sitting on the ground where all four ended up, while i remained on the trunk of the car being able to see ALL scilon activity. I asked the officer what was going on, and he informed me that they got a call that a masked man with a radio just robbed 'some place' at knifepoint. he wouldnt tell me the actual location, but all anons were frisked only to be found with nothing. He asked for all my personal information, name, address, place of work, usual work hours, social, if i was attending school, height, weight, the WORKS. (thank god hopefully no scilons were close enough to hear my info)

as soon as we were distracted by police, scilons quickly began putting up their barriers faster than ive EVER seen, and as soon as i saw a camera which was around the end of his interrogation, i shouted to everyone to HIDE their faces and point away from the ORG, and i explained to the cops that we didnt want the scilons to take a picture of our real faces and explained the fair game policy to them. The officer i was with complied with my request and put back on my mask, eventually i joined the others on the curb, and then the officers started asking about why we protest our cause and read our flyers.

the femCOP eventually got out a digital camera, and began to take pictures of us one by one without our masks on facing away from the org, then we had to turn to our right, facing like if we were headding down 4th ave to horton, we were passed the orgs signs but just barely. and as we turned our heads to the right, there was this one scilon who decided to stand about 10 feet away staring at each one of us. When it was my turn to turn to my right, i stared directly into his eyes, smiled a huge grin, and stuck my tongue out at him, which made him smirk the evilest smirk. he had no camera so no pics were taken other than the police's.

Eventually the police bid us a farewell, and left, leaving us a bit shaken, so we regrouped in the v&. We decided that we wouldnt let this get the best of us (even tho it did FTP when he called his GF and he left to calm her down) and we continued the protest as planned, having more lulz in front of the org, and eventually heading down to horton to hopefully meet some more anons. No new anons showed up, and i posted from my iphone to bring tarp for the v&, and we headded up to the org again to protest more. eventually the calvary showed up, nd Zen, Karn, the General came for backup, we put up the tarp and the partyv& was a success. Soldier left for a few to get pizza for us. so we danced around the org a bit more. Also, b4 zen and them showed up, EpicFawkesGuy and RandomFaceInCrowed showed up shortly after the police left.

went down to horton again a bit later, and about 10 mins after we got there (we split into two groups at this point, i went to horton with a few others while anondur and others stayed behind) i got the call on the walkie to return, and met up with Dur on the way back and he explained to me this guy with this purple shirt and camera with a K-9 SEX whatever the fuck his shirt said and an obvious fake press badge was filming us. dur went to horton and i followed the fake press guy back to the org, dancing and fucking around with him while he wasnt looking (he never noticed me until we got to the org) and eventually he came up to me and i agreed to interview for him cuz i thought if i answered some questions, hed go the fuck away. i gave anon the best name i could and completely distinguished the anonymous that do bomb threats, prank calls, etc and the anonymous that we know who actually are trying to make a difference and everything. My idea worked, and after a little more filming, he left, but not before i asked him what press he was with which he responded 'all the major news teams... and then some' BULL-FUCKING-SHIT, rite?

anyway my memory is a bit fuzzy... um.. lets see. Soldier returned with pizza and we all got in the van at this point and began to eat, have some good ol lulz, rock the v& like we were having a HUGE FUCKING ORGY inside, and eventually went back for some more enturbulating. somewhere in all of this ScarletBanner came and dropped off his stereo with extra batteries which we used to power the stereo we brought for the v&.

we protested and protested, danced, casper cha cha slided in front of the org whatever blah blah blah, it began to get dark, and EpicFawkesGuy made a light-up sign which was AWESOME. The partyv& tarp kept falling partially and we had to fix it through the evening. and we had a blast while the scilons seemed to be taking more pictures than they ever had.

Eventually we went down to horton again, and busted out the Remote controll car i bought for 7 bucks at the 24 hour wal-mart. and we marched to horton and played with it, and then went into horton n bought a 20 dollar one which worked for about 5 minutes. i eventually ended up smashing both to pieces for lulz. Xenubarb and her special surprise guest TVWheels showed up during this, and after a bit of lulzing infront of the fountain, we headded back up to the org again to protest more with our numbers.

eventually zen and his group left, and Anonagi came and did a repeat of the previous friday, rickrolling us from the bullhorn, but i ran to his car and made sure he park and we talk to him b4 he left. which he did, when we explained to him the police situation, and he dawned the epic Anonymous Clock, and handed it to moi. (istill have it, if you want it back let me know anonagi, or ill pay for it Razz) after awhile, we decided to do the EPIC march around sandiego and the gaslamp quarter. anonagi stayed behind with the LA anons that showed up when we first came back to the org with xenubarb, and the rest of us passed out moar flyers than imaginable, humped the air and pelvic thrusted over 9000 times, and entertained and informed all of sandiego. we passed by many clubs, resturaunts, and petco park where the game was taking place. on our way back to the org, FTP realized he lost his keys, i, him, and epicfawkes stayed with him to try and find it, we retraced our route asking literally every club/resturaunt in the area if anyone turned in any keys but no luck. into it, epicfawkes had to leave for the night, and FTP and i headed to horton to resolve the situation, and i had to PISS FUCKING BRICKS.

eventually we went back to the org and met up with the group, and anondur busted out this fucking gay assed shitty fucking boardgame robogayfaggotsfromspace or whatever its named and we played it for like 20 mins. During which some scientologist passed by which we enturbulated a bit, and he actuallly stops, turns around and says 'YOU DONT WANT TO BE SAYING ANYTHING TO SOMEONE LIKE ME" and were like uuuhhh... KAY. sure w/e. and he still stood there, and i asked 'SO WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE VOLCANO EH?!" which he pretty much turned and left tail between his legs. So much for the muscles he had, eh?

Xenubarb and TVwheels left as it was getting late, and the group decided to go get FOOD and pee at the civic center public bathroom, Fawksay Fawkes (new protestfag who i forgot to mention showed up during the evening) stayed behind while the rest of us had some lulz dancing around and went to 7-11 and Ralphs before it closed and got some CAEK. it was amazing CAEK. CAKE was good. good cake. yum.

we headded back to the org, ive lost my fucking mind by now from tiredness, and we sit down and eat caek, as i begin a long epic speech to the person hiding behind the signs that his life is meaningless and to rethink his ways w/e i dont even know i was so fucked up from sleep-deprivation. lolz. also i had a sammich which was fucking good from ralphs. we blasted music outside the org for some hours, and decided to annoy the fuck out of them by repeating a 7 second song-clip from YTMND that comprised of milton from office space saying "STAPLER STAPLER STAPLER STAPLER STAPLER STAPLER STAPLER) over and over and over again as loud as i could and trust me as annoying as it sounds it was lulzy. Eventually we realized a huge shitload of scilons went behind to the 5 star to smoke, and i feared we might get a mad picket against us, so i informed the rest of the guys of my worry, when FTP decided we go and run to the other side and dance for them, as soon as we did, they put out their smokes, and scurried back to the org. Scilons were leaving through out the evening/night save for some, and wanda who didnt leave til like 3:30-4ish, and we bidded them very kindly to have a terrific night, and to drive safely. Big win for anonymous to the org members. i think a few even looked and smiled at us and even said goodnight without realizing who we were.

eventually ilulz died, and i grabbed the portable stereo with radio on it, and sat in front of the bus stop, half concious, and blasted radio station ter radio station, stopping at the hardcore mexican mariachi shit for lulz, and just quickly adjusting it for more annoyance.

We eventually called it a night a bit early at like 5, and we cleaned out the van, i bid farewell to anondur and FTP, and went with soldier and Daft to the trolly station, where we met this crazy assed druggy who couldnt stop about his experience with the police during the night where he was pepper sprayed like shit, and he will probably be on the show 'cops' eventually daft left on her trolly, and i went with soldier to old town where he gave me a lift home, both of us tired as fuck. Soldier is a god. i love you man, if it wasnt for you i dont know what i would do.

Anyway got home, soldier has my housefagged, including my bathroom where i shook my balls on stickam and showed him the wii-mote i shoved up my ass for lulz.

oh my god epic protest. epic win

TL;DR: The fucking game you faggot.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 am

That guy in the purple Sex Police K-9 shirt had to have been a $cilion.
1. Karn heard him talking to people like we were a bunch of bullies and $cilions were the victims
2. His first question to any one of us was "what is your name"
3. When asked what news media he was with he said "all of them" WTF?
4. He talked with the cop before interviewing rofl and the cop went inside the org

After seeing all of the above take place, i talked him into the fucking ground. i purposely explained as much as possible in as boring a way as possible. He then cut me off saying he wanted to get a little from everyone and not a lot from one person. What did he do next? Did he interview anyone else? Nope, he fucking left. What a faggot. Does he seriously think we are stupid?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:19 am

Okay, Empress Marcabia called me Saturday morning to tell me she was just passing the Twin Tits of Doom at San Onofre. Got my stuff together and headed downtown for Round II around 10:30 am. Cruised past the org, the barricades were still up, no anons. Coasted down the hill to Horton, no anons. Empress had come into San Diego for a meeting, but she planned to arrive early to enturbulate with us, so I pretty much felt obligated to hang out to meet her.

Parked across from the org, my very presence enturbulating them. I guess they thought I was a vanguard or something, as this blond fem in a beat up old brown sedan kept going out of the org parking lot and returning. I only noticed it because she had ROX in her license plate and they so do not do that thing.

There was a bunch of paper on the sidewalk across from the org. I figured they were band fliers or something, to my surprise it was a stack of ours. The one with the comic on it. There were about a dozen of them starting to scatter in the slight breeze, so I picked them all up and stowed them in my panniers. Nobody on channel last night had a clue as to how they got there. I know that we're really careful about shit like that, so it could be only one of two things:

1. Sleep deprived anon accidentally left them out.
2. Scientology got a copy, printed some out and left them there so they could complain about us leaving litter about. It's more likely than you would think.

It's good that I spotted that, and got them before the wind kicked up and scattered them all over the street, which, if they were responsible, is exactly what the cult would want so they could take pictures to show the PD and bawww about our presence.

Empress came strolling down in her femanon GF mask, bearing sodas and donuts. We left them by my bike and walked down to Horton for lunch. It is an act of supreme arrogance to leave my bike unattended across from the org. Yet, there are always people from Luth Research having smoke breaks. Plus, there's always the possibility that I was setting them up, using the moto as bait. Who knows?

Afterthoughts:

We kept the org up all night. They went to the mattresses to wait us out, stayed up all night for no other reason but our presence. The cult wasted their Friday night for them, and possibly Saturday as well, as they were still hunkered in at 10:30 am. Why is this significant? I do not know. I do know that this marathon definitely fed into their siege mentality, which probably isn't a Good Thing.

I don't think this overnight raid was a great idea. Some of you were sleep deprived and making mistakes. It's like attending a raid drunk. Your brain isn't functioning properly. I know, having worked some fishing trips back to back and staying up for nearly 24 hours running solely on Red Bull. I lost my bike in the parking lot and thought it was stolen. It wasn't, it was just invisible.

No more of this! Rofl, you were so fucked up you couldn't even climb in the van to get your jacket. We cannot have this. We absolutely have to be sharp and on top of things (insert favorite sexual innuendo here) in order to confront the Scilons. Do not think for a moment they're not aware of this and use it against us. If we're going to do this again, we are going to have to do it in shifts. It was a fun experiment that I do not think should be repeated.

This is not a game! Scientology is not playing by the same rules as we are, they have a lot to lose, and will take every advantage we give them. Running around half-drunk on lack of sleep is no different than showing up blown out of your gourd. I can't emphasize that enough.

There are other disadvantages to having a presence in the early morning when nobody is around. It might have just been litter this time. What's to keep them from sneaking out the back at 3:00 am to spray paint the neighborhood with anon slogans? It leaves us vulnerable by our presence. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:32 am

I'm definitely ashamed of the behavior I saw in SOME anons throughout the day that just got exacerbated by the sleep deprivation. I am definitely not disagreeing with barb completely. I was, or at least think I was, a better behaved anon, yet ask random and anonsoldier what they saw me doing when I "woke up" at 4am.

The kind of stuff we do when we're sleep deprived is what hurts us. But one thing I did notice that I'd like to point out is CRUCIAL...

Pictures. Videos. We need more of them at something like this. The more video we have the better. In fact let me put it this way. The less video we have the worse. That is OUR communication to the world outside of these raids.

I think this was a good idea that was planned on too short notice. There weren't enough "CORE" bodies and those of us that were core bodies were too sleep deprived because we were running on an extra 24 sleepless hours than the rest.

Having said that, I don't think this was NOT a good thing. Their siege mentality hurts them. It is uninviting to have banners up. We surprised them in the morning. They will be on their toes. Surely this 24 hour raid didn't seem real. Surely it'll be late when all those young people wake up from their lazy sleep.

If they littered like we think they did, then there is nothing we can do about that except be wary. There is also nothing we can do to NOT seem like we're at fault. What is different about staying the night that makes us more susceptible to framed littering? In my opinion they could do it just as well any night. Like last friday when we left a bit late.

I think your fears were amplified by what you saw at the 24 hour raid, not caused. They can tag downtown any time they want. They can litter downtown any time they want. What stops them from doing any of those things any day ever?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:43 pm

As I said on channel, you're missing the point. Yes, they can tag or litter at any time.
However IT WILL ONLY BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF ANONYMOUS IS PRESENT.

Trust me, they've pulled this shit with me before. But I wasn't downtown at the time of the tagging. In fact, I wasn't even on land!

There are few witnesses at 3 am, so they can do whatever. But they will only do it when anonymous is present. They know by now that anything done when we're not there will be fail. That is all.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Guess who finally got a chance to put up videos...

http://vimeo.com/1367858

http://vimeo.com/1367875

http://vimeo.com/1367889

http://vimeo.com/1367909

http://vimeo.com/1367918

Photos will follow later once I've set up a dummy photobucket account.
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:42 am

This looked like fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next