San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ideas... E-meters?

Go down 
+7
anonsoldier
pokanon
For_the_People
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:19 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
I finally got the Anonymeter done and... well... doesn't work. The batteries aren't getting hot when I just leave the switches closed, which means that a circuit just isn't being made. I'll have to pull the circuit board (again... sigh) and make sure all the connections match the circuit diagram... or, maybe I should do what I should've done in the first place and validate the circuit diagram to see that it actually makes circuits. It looks like it should, but anyway...

Plus side is that all it should entail is some more soldering. Minus side is that funds are a bit too tight at the moment to try again.

Obvious cause of failure, having nothing to do with my own ineptitude: OT POWERS. My lower back sometimes hurts when I sleep in too long, so I'm pretty sure learning the dangerous secrets of the e-meter when I finally get it right will kill me. Ah well; I give my life to the cause with gladness.
for the Anonymeter, you should make sure all the connections match the circuit board and then validate the diagram. it'll save time and money if you do both.

daft has the same back problems. but yesterday she couldn't move and everytime she did you could hear this crackling sound...so right now, I'm working on making her into a robot. starting with the legs.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Update:

THE FUCKING SCILONS OT-POWERED MY COMPUTER. Or, more accurately, my computer died and the new-build system I've been working on Refuses To Work (TM). Clearly OT powers are to blame.

That's been taking up all my free time as of late. Which sucks. I am the Fail Anon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
Update:

THE FUCKING SCILONS OT-POWERED MY COMPUTER. Or, more accurately, my computer died and the new-build system I've been working on Refuses To Work (TM). Clearly OT powers are to blame.

That's been taking up all my free time as of late. Which sucks. I am the Fail Anon. Wink

We still love you ^_^
Back to top Go down
BenMacklin
OT 1
BenMacklin

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 pm

So, is this on hold or are you able to scrounge up the parts for another try?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 pm

/me was wondering the same thing. WHAT HAPPENS NAO?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Barb told me she had an e-meter, but she didn't want to bring it cause we wouldn't have much use for it or something.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 pm

tofuman wrote:
Barb told me she had an e-meter, but she didn't want to bring it cause we wouldn't have much use for it or something.

bullshit

ive got some lube around here somewhere

plus if he can MAKE one. that would be fucking awesome. that would deserve its own ED article.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ideas... E-meters?   Random Ideas... E-meters? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Ideas... E-meters?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2