San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!

Go down 
+13
A Noun? A Miss!
ANONdur
gargy
RandomFaceInCrowd
EpicFawkesGuy
xenubarb
Zen
For_the_People
anonsoldier
pokanon
scarletbanner
Char Aznable
Anonagi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
I'm planning on MULTIPASSing but one supposes that it wouldn't be impossible to, say, pick you up and drop you off somewhat near the op zone. It'd be a bit out of my way, though... 8 East? How far away is the nearest MTS station?
I can get there no problem.

My connections too slow to look up bus route tables, so I'll do it tomorrow at work.

Assuming we disperse before the bus routes stop or the trolleys close, I can get home no problem. If we don't, however, that's where I'd need a ride.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:14 pm

Can anyone pull a map out of their mask that has the closest trolley station nearby?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Can anyone pull a map out of their ass that has the closest trolley station nearby?
From the limited maps my computer can load, Old Town Trolley is not too far away.. from the 28 to there.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm

I've just looked up the bus tables. Anyone wanting the information should PM me--no need to let Flagfags know exactly when and where to place skin jobs to look for us.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey guys lurk moar, two pages back I posted the information about buses ;P
There is a bus that runs late, AN AM probably has the info.

I'm going.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:50 pm

LURKKING IS FOR SCIFAGS. ANONS ARE FOR ACKSHUN! Wink
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

Man, I'm so down. Count me in for signs. I'm a MAYBE on flyers also, can pick up about 200 or so, using either the generic ones from 6/14 or something else I find that works well.

I'll be using a variety of transportation methods to secure my arrival. Due to the resources at my disposal, it could be car, train, plane, jetpack, helicopter, jetski, snowmobile, OR toboggan. Sadly, the rocket is short on fuel and would only make it to Mission Valley.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Excellent. Stuff on the crimes of Scientology (for passerby) and information on how to blow (for passerby which may be skinjobs) and ex-Scientology support groups would probably be best.

Good news is, I have the stuff for signs. I'm thinking a mixture of paranoiac WE KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE and helpful "she blew, why can't you?" blowprop signs.

Bad news is, no ghettoblaster. It's TOO HUEG.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:16 pm

ANONdur wrote:

I'm going.
I see it. I have no problem getting home then. Mark me as 'confirmed'.

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
I can bring mine, if needed.
It uses CDs though, so if anyone would want more then what music I have they'd need to bring their own CDs/CD-Rs.

I have 3 CDs that will do.. the ones I had at Sea Arrrgh.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 pm

If you're bringing it, I can bring some CDs. I have a ton of blanks atm...

I am listening to Cake - Comfort Eagle. So so so appropriate.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:23 pm

Scratch that. I was on enturb and I found this... http://forums.enturbulation.org/11-fliers-pamphlets-other-protest-media/comfort-eagle-corrupted-caek-19319/

I am laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:25 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
ANONdur wrote:

I'm going.
I see it. I have no problem getting home then. Mark me as 'confirmed'.
Done. Welcome aboard, soldier!

Quote :
A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
I can bring mine, if needed.
It uses CDs though, so if anyone would want more then what music I have they'd need to bring their own CDs/CD-Rs.
I'll be making a mixdisc of my own shortly and will bring it. Thanks for being a true trooper.

Updaet is naow.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Planned mixdisc(s) playlist--I'll give you all 24 hours to veto before they are BURNED. In no particular order.

1. "Religionklok" by Dethklok (a nice bit to start out with to announce ourselves)
2. "Vengeance" by The Protomen ("Bring me the best you've got! Bring me your strongest machine! The fight my brother fought--here, now, it ends with me!")
3. "The Voice" by Alan Parsons Project (A changeup to paranoia)
4. "Grace of God Go I" by Flogging Molly
5. "The Hound War Song" by Dos Gringos
6. "Crush My Battle Opponent's Balls" by Dethklok
7. "Path (vocal version)" by Apocalyptica
8. "As Heaven Is Wide" by Garbage
9. "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
10. "The Boat Goes To The Bottom" by Zap Mama
11. "Comfort Eagle" by Cake
12. "Alienate Me" by Coal Chamber
13. "Comfort Eagle LULZ EDITION" by CAEK
14. "Around the World" by Daft Punk
15. "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk
16. "Thou Shalt Always Kill" by Dan le Sac & Scroobius Pip
17. "Disconnected" by Queensryche
18. "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter
19. "My God" by Jethro Tull
20. "Good God" by KoRn
21. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin
22. "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour
23. "Believe" by Marylin Manson
24. "We Will Rock You" by Queen
25. "Sonne" by Rammstein
26. "Something To Believe In" by The Offspring
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:21 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
Planned mixdisc(s) playlist--I'll give you all 24 hours to veto before they are BURNED. In no particular order.

I have that song on one of my 3 CDs from Sea Arrrgh, filled with lulz, Soviet music and thrash metal [plus 2 grindcore songs].
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm

I have the james Bond Music (No failbarrie and sadly no new Bond)

Bond....James Bond
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 pm

okay... i say take the [insert local bus/trolley here] to the old town transit station, then board the 28, and get off at rosecrans/nimitz then walk around the incredibly long block, and yur there... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 pm

It's only half a mile, said I three pages back Wink
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 am

Unfortunately, due to work, I'm out on this one. But if you need supplies dropped off (or people dropped off for that matter) a little earlier, PM me. I wouldn't mind droping off flyers/business cards/signs etc...
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 am

well, the issue that arose was the fact that we would have a multiple number of anons in suits at a transit station afterwards...

and how would that fly is the question...
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 am

I'm still questionable fot his one...family is in town and car needs some repairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 am

For_the_People wrote:
well, the issue that arose was the fact that we would have a multiple number of anons in suits at a transit station afterwards...

Into a nearby phone booth...
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:25 am

For_the_People wrote:

Well if you're an OT8 it would just fly. No questions need be asked.
Back to top Go down
undeclared
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:27 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:

1. "Religionklok" by Dethklok (a nice bit to start out with to announce ourselves)
2. "Vengeance" by The Protomen ("Bring me the best you've got! Bring me your strongest machine! The fight my brother fought--here, now, it ends with me!")
3. "The Voice" by Alan Parsons Project (A changeup to paranoia)
4. "Grace of God Go I" by Flogging Molly
5. "The Hound War Song" by Dos Gringos
6. "Crush My Battle Opponent's Balls" by Dethklok
7. "Path (vocal version)" by Apocalyptica
8. "As Heaven Is Wide" by Garbage
9. "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
10. "The Boat Goes To The Bottom" by Zap Mama
11. "Comfort Eagle" by Cake
12. "Alienate Me" by Coal Chamber
13. "Comfort Eagle LULZ EDITION" by CAEK
14. "Around the World" by Daft Punk
16. "Thou Shalt Always Kill" by Dan le Sac & Scroobius Pip
17. "Disconnected" by Queensryche
18. "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter
19. "My God" by Jethro Tull
20. "Good God" by KoRn
21. "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin
22. "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour
23. "Believe" by Marylin Manson
24. "We Will Rock You" by Queen
25. "Sonne" by Rammstein
26. "Something To Believe In" by The Offspring

Presumptious of me to recommend, as I will not be there most likely, but I like:
"I will survive" by Cake
"Zombie" by Cranberries
and "Reise, Reise" rather than "Sonne" by Rammstein (Reise, Reise is about sailors. sailors, sea org...I should have thought of that last week)
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:52 pm

I always preferred the Gloria Gaynor original, but that's just me. "Zombies" and "Reise, Reise" can be done assuming I've got them (I think I do...)

Important Update: we have police approval. The time has been pushed back to NLT 1730 to match their schedule. Doesn't mean you still can't come early...
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:41 am

can someone PM me with the early time and location of meeting. im far too sore to sit at my desk and search myself. if you didnt read in one of my previous posts ill be bringing 2 signs that were left at the bus stop (time magazine and why are they dead) and also the remaining fliers from epic day. we need MOAR scientology cult of greed. those go like crazy. and we need more comics for the kids. got enough cult tests tho for a while. the "after your check clears" (is my personal favorite) needs to be restocked if someone has copies and can swing by a kinkys beforehand. if not ill get there as "early" as i can.
alrighty. im outro. my legs are cramping again after only 10 min of sitting here

(edit).and just after posting that i heard 9 gun shots.....

Last edited by RandomFaceInCrowd on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : scared the shit out of me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next