San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!

Go down 
+13
A Noun? A Miss!
ANONdur
gargy
RandomFaceInCrowd
EpicFawkesGuy
xenubarb
Zen
For_the_People
anonsoldier
pokanon
scarletbanner
Char Aznable
Anonagi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:55 am

Click on the spoiler text for my tremendous list of albums. They are all complete. If you see anything you fancy let me know. I'll burn it and bring it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh by the way... part of the major fail last night was that we ran out of memory for photos (mostly cause I forgot my sticks second time around).

If someone has memory stick and wants to bring some just in case... you can take them home with you and claim ownership of a fraction of the photos we take tonight. Tonight I'm definitely going to be taking more pictures. Hopefully (it seems so) there will be way more of us, and so more documentation needed.

EDIT: Also bringing two cases of water and some trash bags. And some straws that are actually useful to us, not those stupid bendy ones that kept on falling into the bottles.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:00 pm

I've noticed that Icee/Slurpee style straws are very good for mask use because they're LONG and readily available at 7-11 type places. I usually just pick up a 1L bottle and a straw for raids, though I'm picking up a hydration pack for tonight.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 pm

Alright guys. I've saved. I just bought 75 black sleeve starbucks straws for use tonight. They are way thicker, longer, better...

Working on some pretty sweet posters.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:58 pm

I've burnt my mixdiscs, rolled up my posters, planned my disguises and my extraction strategy... we're all good. I'll be arriving on-site a little early, so I can check out the area and figure out particulars before most everyone else arrives.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:31 pm

I don't have a ride to get there guys, sorry for the fail Sad I demand epic pictures to make up for my fail.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:53 pm

ill be arriving 4:45-5:00. im traveling light tonight but i will have my h4x0r cord for teh tunages. and i have a small surprise that i know i should of had yesterday. im still confused as to the actual meeting location unless the google cords in the middle of the street are it. but ill walk up and down the street a bit. expect me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 pm

I wont be able to make it. Family event Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!   The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flag World Tour is coming to San Diego, California next Saturday - June 21!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4